Statement of Faith Summary
- The Bible to be the only infallible, inspired, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- There is one and only one living and true god, existing in the form of the Trinity.
- In the deity of Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death on the cross for our sin, His resurrection , His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return
- In the deity of the Holy Spirit and His role as the convictor of sin, guider, teacher, and sanctifier.
- God created the heavens and the earth by a direct act and not by a process of evolution. Man was created in God’s own image but willfully turned from His love and is under condemnation without defense or excuse.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, wholly apart from human works and merit.
- Heaven is for all who, through faith in Jesus Christ, have been saved and in the everlasting suffering of those who have not believed in Jesus Christ in the Lake of Fire.
- God alone holds the future that according to scripture includes: pre-tribulation rapture of the saint’s, earthly tribulation, the return of Christ, the judgment of the unredeemed and their condemnation to the lake of fire, and creation of a new heaven and earth.
- The church was established by Jesus Christ for His service. It is the obligation of every believer to carry out the Savior’s command to proclaim the Gospel to the whole world.
- In the holy ordinances of Baptism of the believer by immersion and the Lord’s supper. The Lord’s Supper is the remembrance of Christ’s death and resurrection, and has no sacramental value.
- Civil Government is divinely appointed and it is our privilege to pray, honor and obey those in positions of leadership, unless it is opposed to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. Furthermore, God wonderfully and immutably created each person as male and female. Rejection of one’s biological sex through homosexuality, lesbianism, or bisexuality is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- God has ordained the family. Parents are responsible to God for their children..
This Statement of Faith is a condensed overview of our core beliefs. Click Here to download the full statement of faith.