Bethel Daycare of Erie, PA is a caring place to nurture children spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially. We enjoy teaching the children about the love of God and how special they are in His sight.
- We desire to assist parents in the development of their children by providing an environment full of experiences to help with their growth.
- We believe it is important to maintain a balance of instruction, structured play and free play.
- We are blessed with classroom space and large areas in our two gyms as well as an outside play area supplied with climbing toys, bikes, balls and more.
- We have preschool daily with the following attendance options for your child: two days a week, three days a week or five days a week.
- We are blessed to have a loving and devoted staff.
Come see the Bethel Difference!
Bethel Daycare accepts children 6 weeks to 5 years old. Summer camp and after school care are available for school age students.
Daycare Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00a.m.- 6:00p.m.
Preschool Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30a.m.-11:30a.m.