BETHEL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
TUITION AID APPLICATION PROCESS
Request and fill out Tuition Aid Application
- Submit the $10 application fee (payable to BCS) to the school office along with your email address. The form will then be emailed to you to fill out. (If you don’t have access to email, you may call the office for an appointment with Salina to fill it out electronically.)
Submit copies of the most current tax forms:
- Form 1040
- W-2’s from employment
- Schedule C, E or F (self-employed or business owner)
- Submit proof of income from any other sources
- Letters or reports from Social Security, SNAP, etc.
- Any documentation showing additional income
- Applications will not be considered if the office has not recieved the Application or if you have a delinquent balance with the school.
- All tuition aid requests must be received prior to June 30th to be considered. A family must pay registration/re-enrollment fees before their Tuition Aid Application will be considered. All tuition aid applications for new families after June 30th will be considered on an individual basis.
- Once applications are considered and reviewed, you will receive a decision, by mail, from the BCS School Board in July.
- Questions? Call Salina at 868-2365 or email email@example.com.