Quality Christian Education Since 1973
We strive to support your family from 6 weeks to adulthood.
- The faculty is carefully selected to provide an innovative education, practical Christian outlook and loving classrooms.
- Teachers at BCS have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university. Most of our faculty have a master’s degree.
- Bethel uses Traditional education methodology coupled with experience based learning. All of our classes are taught with a Biblical World View, without sacrificing educational content.
- Smaller class sizes enable our teachers to spend more time with each student and to provide special opportunities for their education.
- Bethel Offers Title One and Act 89 services in math and reading. Following Jesus’ example, BCS accepts students with IEPs and 504 plans.
Enhancing the academic program is a wide range of electives including classes in computer, Microsoft Office, foreign language, typing, and music. Students have the opportunity to be involved in choir and athletics. Other activities include: yearbook, retreats, field trips, student council, various academic competitions, and Christian ministry opportunities.